Monday, July 10, 2006

Okay, so the other night I played a coffee house gig with my friend, Scott. I had been looking forward to it ever since he asked me to play with him. Actually, when I would go to hear him play at Borders it would always make me wish I could do the same thing. Anyway, he asked me to play with him at Borders. He actually got me a date to play there by myself too! So I was pretty excited to play with him there...

We only practiced once for this thing (the day of). Scott is pretty used to doing this, so its not really that big of a deal to him. So we ended up doing a few songs together, then some sets by ourselves. All in all I'd say it went well and it was a lot of fun. I was pretty nervous when I started my first set, but that all subsided after a few songs. I got all of my first mess ups out of the way too...now when I mess up it will seem like no big deal. :) Thanks Scottie for hookin' me up!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Morgan, oh to have a fraction of your prowess with the guitar -- that would be my dream! You did great on Saturday night. When is your solo gig? When you're ready for my interpretive dance, please call me up. I'll have one ready for "Fast Car."