Friday, June 25, 2010

More Than These

Stop thinking about it, I’ll give you what you need
Stop thinking about it, it’s more than you can see
You’re beautiful in every way
When tears come streaming down your face
You’re beautiful in every way so…

Stop worrying about it, the birds will get their feed
Stop worrying about it, I love you more than these
Oh don’t count it less than all these scars
The birds and flowers, and the stars
Oh you’re fairer still than these things are …

Stop thinking about it, tell me what you need
Stop worrying about it, it’s more than you can see
Just tell me what you want
Oh tell me what you need
Cuz I love you more than words can say
I draw your picture every day
And it’s beautiful in every way
Yeah, you’re beautiful in every way
Oh, you’re beautiful in every way …

No comments: